Thursday, February 14, 2013

25 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby J is about the size of an average rutabaga; 13 1/2 inches long; a pound and a half

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
12 lbs. I’m sure more, and will find out at my next doctor’s appointment
 
Maternity Clothes:
For the most part I'm in maternity clothes. 

Gender:
Boy!

Movement: Happening multiple times a day.  Continue to feel kicks down low so I'm thinking he's still butt down.  He's more active during the night than I remember with Chloe. 

Sleep: Not great this week.  I've been more tired than usual but I think it's just because I'm not getting a good night's sleep.

What I miss: Sleeping on my back.

Cravings: No big cravings this week.

Symptoms: Dry mouth, I have a feeling that one is here to stay.  My face broke out a little this week

Best Moment this week:
Nothing special this week really.  Kind of sad I can't even come up with one.


No comments:

Post a Comment