Wednesday, February 27, 2013

27 Weeks


 
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby J is the size of a head of cauliflower; 14 1/2 inches long; almost 2 pounds

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12+ pounds

Maternity Clothes: Still a mix of both.  We had three snow days plus I day I worked from home in the past week so I wore a lot of pajamas all day long and it was heaven!

Gender: Boy!

Movement: The movements were a bit all over the place this week, I think mainly because my schedule was off being home so much.  I feel him move during the night more than I did with Chloe.

Sleep: Ehh, the same.  With JJ working nights, I don’t always sleep the best.  And I know I’ve said this before, but I don’t sleep that great with him next to me either.  Kind of a lose-lose situation but I’m just getting used to it now.

What I miss: Looking in my closet and being able to just grab any outfit and it fitting.

Cravings: No big cravings this week.

Symptoms: I forgot to mention this last week but I’ve started getting leg cramps again.  We went to the store one night and I went to put Chloe in her car seat, and I guess the way I was standing made it flare up.  The whole way home it was on the verge of cramping and was so painful.  I also get them at night while lying in bed.

Best Moment this week: Pretty sure we’ve settled on a first name for Baby J!  Now we just need to come up with a middle name too.  Another good moment was I was able to skip my glucose test…but just for a week.  With all the bad weather we’ve been having, I rescheduled my appointment for next week.  But I’ll take the extra week of not having my blood drawn!


1 comment:

  1. I am sure you loved your time home in your pj's this week! I wore yoga pants while I was pregnant with Shane all the time. VERY stretchy!

    ReplyDelete