Thursday, February 21, 2013

26 Weeks

 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby J is about the size of an English hothouse cucumber; 14 inches long; a pound and two-thirds

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12+ pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Mix of both.  Probably how it will be throughout the remainder of this pregnancy.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: I’m starting to feel more body parts now, and the movements are becoming more fluid like they did with Chloe at this point.  I’m still not seeing anything from the outside though, like a lopsided belly.  I also felt hiccups for the first time.  Chloe had them a lot, so I’m curious to see if this baby will too.

Sleep: Same story.  Last night was the worst.  I felt like I pulled something or had an air bubble up under my right ribs and it lasted all night long.  Any time I would move it would flare up again.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night.

Cravings: No big cravings this week.

Symptoms: Nothing new really.

Best Moment this week: We scheduled our maternity/family photo shoot for next month!


1 comment:

  1. Looking good Momma! Sounds like things are trucking right along for you. No such thing as sleeping well while pregnant. It was what I missed the most always too! I bet you are excited for you photo session next month! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete