Wednesday, April 10, 2013

33 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby J is the size of a pineapple; over 17 inches long; over 4 pounds

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 19+ lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and with the spike in temperatures, I’ve worn a few regular dresses and skirts.  Too bad it’s supposed to dip back into the 40s again after today though.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: A couple days the past week I’ve thought to myself “he hasn’t been very active today” and then he follows that up with a dance party a short time later.  He continues to get the hiccups, and will really kick me at certain points.  If I am laying down, the kicks to my side make me jump a bit.  Some of his movements are more fluid, kind of like the feeling you get on a roller coaster when you lose your stomach, other times he pushes on my bladder and instantly I have the urge to go to the bathroom.  I can tell he’s starting to run out of room.

Sleep: Last night I actually didn’t do too bad, but I have been moving into the guest bedroom a lot partway through the night.  I’ve also gotten up a few times to go to the bathroom, mainly because I’m eating ice before bed and drinking water through the night to help with my dry throat.

What I miss: Mr. Goodcents sure has been sounding good lately.  I craved Goodcents my entire pregnancy with Chloe and have a feeling it will be one of my first go-to meals after delivery.

Cravings: I’ve hit up QuikTrip a few times in the past week for ice, and learned that if you bring your own cup in, they don’t charge you!  Woohoo!  I have a feeling I will be taking advantage of that a lot more in the next several weeks.  I’m sure JJ gets annoyed with me always having a cup of ice that I’m chomping on.

Symptoms: One thing I keep forgetting to mention is that I am now a snorer.  Lovely symptom, right?  JJ has always been a snorer so I feel like it’s just a little payback.  He was nice enough to record me the other night to show me how bad I was actually snoring.  Thanks honey.  I blame it on the dry throat.  It’s also been a bit harder to go to the bathroom as of late, I think I need more fiber or something.  No swelling or heartburn to speak of yet, knock on wood.  The leg cramps spiked up again, mainly it’s cramps in my feet.

Best Moment this week: Is it bad I can't come up with one??  Nothing out of the ordinary happened.



1 comment:

  1. Look at that belly!! Love it!

    Only a couple weeks left, and you'll be welcoming baby boy! So fun that you finalized his name - it makes it so much more real!

    EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete