Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Maternity Pictures

We got our maternity pictures in the mail today (we bought the rights to all of them) and I am so pleased with the way they turned out.  Chloe was definitely not easy to photograph; it was the first nice day in a long time and all she wanted to do was run free.  But the photographers managed to capture some great shots and I can't wait to add some to the nursery (once we start on the nursery that is...yeah, we still haven't done that yet).  Here is a small sample of them, and then a link at the bottom will take you to all of them.  There are nearly 100 pictures!
















 Click here to see the rest of the pictures.  Then click on "proofing" and the password is "maternity." I'm not sure how long these will be on the website, but I know they are there now.

2 comments:

  1. I always love looking at people's maternity pictures. These are beautiful and congrats on your new little guy! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed these, How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete