Thursday, May 30, 2013

40 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 40 Weeks

Size of baby: 6 lbs, 15 oz

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23.4 lbs.  (hopefully down quite a bit more now)

Maternity Clothes: Tried on regular jeans today but I'm not quite there yet.  Everything else is regular clothes or nursing tops.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: No movements from the inside anymore...tear.

Sleep: Surprisingly good!  He has been sleeping with us because he likes to sleep on his side.  He is waking up about twice a night and I've been able to nurse him right there in bed and he goes back to sleep.  He also is pretty easy to go down for the night when we want to go to bed.

What I miss: Nothing, maybe just the movements and knowing he isn't with me all the time anymore

Cravings: Ice still

Symptoms: No symptoms really except feeling a little sore down below, now that I've ahem, been able to go to the bathroom.  Up until that point I had been feeling great.

Best Moment this week: Welcoming our son into this world!






2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So fun to see this follow up post. :) I remember being in awe of my postpartum belly with Stella - I had no idea I'd still look 5-6 months pregnant for the first week or two! It's also pretty cool to see how quickly it falls off as your uterus contracts and your blood volume decreases. :)He was IN YOUR BELLY last week! So crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see that beautiful baby boy! You look great Momma!

    ReplyDelete